July 26, 2018 at 3:24 pmkfouladiSubscriber
I am the ANSYS Support Coordinator (ASC) for my university. How do I change my status to reflect that?
July 26, 2018 at 3:49 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We just changed your status to 'ASC'.
July 26, 2018 at 4:01 pmkfouladiSubscriber
Thank you. BTW, two more feedback:
(1) I had problem designating me as ASC when I registered for the forum. The error was: The field Comment must be a string with a minimum length of 2 and a maximum length of 5.
(2) I did not get a notification from the site that you have replied to my post even though I had turned that on.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- search does not work.
- Discussion Creation Error
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- Access Denied Error When I Send Post
- ACP module does not start
- I can’t create a discussion again
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.