January 24, 2022 at 3:58 pmTravelingModelSubscriber
I'm finding a few differences from the manual (downloaded PDF or the online version) to following the steps. I have gotten around 2 of the hurdles, one a GUI issue and the other some steps missing from the tutorial paperwork. But this one, on the step 220.127.116.11 solving. I cannot find the Main Menu> Solution> Solve> Current LS
I can see under the solution tab, a few other options. i tried it in APDL classis, and APDL mechanical product launcher. But nothing with the above hierarchy of commands. I did fiddle around under Analysis type, but still stuck. any ideas?
WillJanuary 27, 2022 at 3:38 pmSaumadeepAnsys Employee
I guess you are referring to this link - 2.1. Static Analysis of a Corner Bracket (ansys.com)
In Mechanical APDL you will be able to get this option - Main Menu> Solution> Solve> Current LS
January 27, 2022 at 8:53 pmTravelingModelSubscriberhello! that's not available in my version at work. i forced it in, using the command line solve
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Licensing Error
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
Top Rated Tags