Electronics

Electronics

Ansys V19 Connecting Electromagnetic to Workbench

• Bourgault
      Subscriber

I am trying to connect my Ansys electronics-desktop to the steady-thermal and fluent software inside the Ansys Workbench, yet the problem is I cannot find the electronics-desktop or maxwell inside the toolbox. I have already tried using the "reset workspace" inside view, and I was wondering if the program was removed from the toolbox and if a new program needs to be used to connect electonics-desktop/maxwell to the workbench. I'm using v19 academic.

• asamaiyar
      Subscriber

Hi Bourgault,

Close all the workbench instances and run following in cmd with Administrator privileges. 

"C:Program FilesAnsysEMUninstallANSYS Electromagnetics Suite 19.1 (64-bit)setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409  -integratewithWB

Or you can also search for "Modify Integration with ANSYS 19.1" in your start menu.

Change the version number as required.

Hope this helped.

Thanks,

AS

• Bourgault
      Subscriber

Thank you, everything looks connected now.

• asamaiyar
      Subscriber

Glad it worked. Please mark this post as answered.

• rajhlinux
      Subscriber

I got Ansys 2020 electronics suite integrated on Ansys 2020 workbench by searching on windows 10 "Modify Integration with ANSYS" and run that as administrator, and follow the directions by just clicking next. Ansys 2020 workbench toolbox will now have all the electronics suite such as "maxwell" integrated.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.