November 16, 2020 at 5:22 pmLoZioSamSubscriberHi, I have problems with Fluent (Ansys 2020), when I try to open DesignModeler it stops working and when I close it appears Geometry was closed abnormally. I saw a lot of answers around Internet but i didn't solve my problem. Can someone help me? Pleasen
November 17, 2020 at 1:13 pmKRAdministratorHello,nDoes this happen every single time you attempt to open Design Modeler? Also, are you able to open SpaceClaim?nCould you please share some screenshots here so we can have a look? Please embed you screenshots directly into your post.nThank you.nKarthikn
November 24, 2020 at 3:49 pmLoZioSamSubscriberNow after some days without using the program it works normally. I don't know what to sayn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.