October 23, 2017 at 4:51 pmkbk-mechSubscriber
I recently installed ANSYS 17.2 for Cornell online course. Initially it worked fine but from couple of days i am getting an error message whenever I try to open ANSYS. I tried reinstalling the software again but the issue is not resolved. Also, I installed ANSYS 18.2 student version hoping that it will work but still the same error message is popping up whenever I try to open it. Kindly, someone help me out in resolving the issue.
October 24, 2017 at 7:19 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Looks like solution is given here: http://www.fixoserror.com/how-to-fix-runwb2-exe-error-is-it-safe.html
October 24, 2017 at 3:01 pmkbk-mechSubscriber
Thanks a lot. I'll try following those steps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.