November 30, 2018 at 8:42 pmMdaliSubscriberMdali posted this Just now
November 30, 2018 at 8:51 pm
December 1, 2018 at 9:07 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
There is no Pipe Pressure load.
Click the Face filter, the third button in the list below.
Select all the faces on the inside of the pipe. This is easily done by clicking one face then clicking the Extend to Limits button (or on the keyboard using Shift-F2), which will extend the selection to all tangent faces.
Then click Insert, Pressure.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Abnormal Exit Error