November 5, 2018 at 7:56 amshawnzSubscriber
I recently downloaded ANSYS 19.2 on my personal laptop and have encountered a problem when trying to Mesh a model.
I created a 'Fluid Flow (FLUENT)' project with Workbench. After making a geometry with SpaceClaim, I can't open the 'Mesh' program to create mesh. These error messages always pop up:
What vexes me more is that I've worked on a project all the way through, from Geometry to Solution on my school's PC. When I open up the same file on my personal laptop, I have no problems opening and editing the Mesh or other applications with Workbench.
Could someone please advise how to resolve this problem?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.