August 12, 2019 at 10:53 ampushkarkawaleSubscriber
August 12, 2019 at 11:51 amRobAnsys Employee
Workbench is a control/workflow tool, which solver(s) were you using?
August 13, 2019 at 6:44 ampushkarkawaleSubscriber
Hello Sir, I am using ANSYS 18.0 for my problem.
August 13, 2019 at 9:23 amRobAnsys Employee
The solver? Ie Mechanical, Fluent, CFX etc. ANSYS 18 is the version, and is now about 2 years old: we're using 2019R2 now.
August 13, 2019 at 11:24 ampushkarkawaleSubscriber
I am using ANSYS Mechanical for transient analysis.
August 16, 2019 at 12:22 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
Can you try with newer version and get back to us if the issue is still occurring. You require then to add some more information about the issue.
August 23, 2019 at 4:25 ampushkarkawaleSubscriber
Thank you all for your kind reply...
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.