November 9, 2022 at 9:17 pmMatt FordSubscriber
My Ansys Workbench routinly crashes during analysis. When it does, I sometimes receive notification of "Ansys WBU.exe encountered a problem. A diagnostic file has been written: C:\Users\mford\AppData\Local\Temp\AnsysWBDumpFile.dmp"
I am unable to locate that file. Looking through the event viewer the details I found are included below.
I have already uninstalled and reinstalled and the issue remains, any help would be appreciated.
November 14, 2022 at 7:44 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
Can you please open a Windows command prompt and run the command set and share the full output?
November 17, 2022 at 3:11 pmMatt FordSubscriber
What command prompt and set are you referring to?
November 17, 2022 at 6:27 pm
November 18, 2022 at 2:05 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.