June 21, 2020 at 8:07 pmuleehSubscriber
I am currently playing around with the magnetostatic analysis(workbench), especially the magnetic force of two permanent magnets and was wondering if there was any way to simulate the magnetic field lines and flux generated by the magnets,given the magnetic force and the distance between those two. Thus far I've only found a solution to simulate the magnetic force, given the magnetic flux.
Any help is much appreciated.
June 30, 2020 at 5:24 amNavya CAnsys Employee
You can directly implement your problem in Maxwell 2D or 3D to see the Magnetic flux lines, magnetic field densities and find the force exerted on the object at a distance.
Refer to the following Magnetostatic example in maxwell.
File > Open Examples > Maxweell 2D > Solenoid.
July 1, 2020 at 3:52 pmuleehSubscriber
Thank you very much.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.