General Mechanical

General Mechanical

Ansys workbench queries

    • Vishakha

      Hi I'm Vishakha, I've just started to learn ansys. I'm trying to do  a fatigue analysis of a 2D butted welded plate in ansys mechnical.

      I've been asked to use a Solid state 183 element. Where can I find this in Ansys  Mechanical workbench? How do I select the element type in the workbench?

      Also, I need to apply some RS, where is the INISTATE command located in the workbench? Can someone please help?Thanks.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.