January 24, 2021 at 12:12 pmsina_khmSubscriber
I am using the student version of ANSYS Mechanical version 18.2. I am trying to solve a problem for a structure with ABS properties by using Static Structure module. However, the solution gets stuck at "Preparing the mathematical model" and there is no progress for a long time. It seems the solution is routing between "Preparing the mathematical model" and "Solving the mathematical model". This happens even when I am providing fixed support to the structure from one end and load at the other end. I have attached the image of my structure and the message that is popping up.
I have no idea what to do about this.If someone can help me figure this out this would be great! I need help!
January 28, 2021 at 1:14 ampeteroznewmanSubscribernYou can get an idea by reading some posts that had the same problem you have.nhttps://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aforum.ansys.com+Not+enough+constraints&oq=site%3Aforum.ansys.com+Not+enough+constraints&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.1371j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.