February 19, 2022 at 3:30 amjxluSubscriber
Hi, so I've had this problem for as long as I know, so I've been using the university remote access version to use ANSYS since it doesn't work on my personal computer, but now I've tried attempting to use it again on my PC.
For any version I've downloaded in the past, all editions of ANSYS 2020, 2021 and the recent 2022 one, during the modelling/meshing stage of the program, it always shows up as an error in which:February 21, 2022 at 8:16 amSuryaAnsys Employee
One thing you could try quickly is to clean the settings: Exit Ansys completely. Start > Run Or in the Explorer address field Enter: %APPDATA%.. .An Explorer Window will open. Open the Roaming folder...Open the Ansys folder... Rename the vNNN folder to vNNN.old (v211= 2021R1 v212 = 2021R2 etc).
Start WB and try creating a new Mechanical etc.
If that does not work, can you please try following this thread - AnsysWBU.exe encountered a problem. A diagnostic file has been written ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
How to access the ANSYS Online Help ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Rules & Guidelines ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
February 21, 2022 at 8:19 amjxluSubscriberHey sprakash,
Thanks for responding! I've tried that method and followed that previous thread before, but it still hasn't worked for me. Did you possibly have any other methods I could try? Cheers.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error
- 19.1 FREE Student Products are Released
Top Rated Tags