November 5, 2018 at 9:48 pmdebcrockerSubscriber
We are new to running ansysedt on a SLURM-controlled system. Can someone get us information on getting this setup running? We've found a couple of places that talk about it from their user's point-of-view but it seems like not all the system setup is discussed.
November 7, 2018 at 7:07 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys Employee
I'll reach out to you directly with some additional information on this.
February 20, 2019 at 5:47 pmdigheumSubscriber
I am trying to run ANSYS WB and ANSYS EDT using RSM on a cluster that uses SLURM as the scheduler. I see that it is not a supported cluster but also noticed that there are customizations that can be made to the RSM xml files to make this work. That has not worked out so far. So, I have tried using a .sh file to try and use multiple nodes with multiple cores on each node. I can post the code and/or details of what steps I am using here if needed.
Could you provide some information on running distributed EDT on a SLURM system?
February 28, 2019 at 4:09 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
We will need to handle this out of the forum. Could you ask your professor or your ANSYS Support Coordinator of your school to contact ANSYS reps and reference this thread, for support ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.