Electronics

Electronics

ansysedt + SLURM

• debcrocker
      Subscriber

We are new to running ansysedt on a SLURM-controlled system. Can someone get us information on getting this setup running? We've found a couple of places that talk about it from their user's point-of-view but it seems like not all the system setup is discussed.

• ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee

Hello Deb,

I'll reach out to you directly with some additional information on this.

Thank you,

Matt

• digheum
      Subscriber

Hello mmadore, 

I am trying to run ANSYS WB and ANSYS EDT using RSM on a cluster that uses SLURM as the scheduler. I see that it is not a supported cluster but also noticed that there are customizations that can be made to the RSM xml files to make this work. That has not worked out so far. So, I have tried using a .sh file to try and use multiple nodes with multiple cores on each node. I can post the code and/or details of what steps I am using here if needed.

Could you provide some information on running distributed EDT on a SLURM system?

Thanks,

Umang

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi Umang,

We will need to handle this out of the forum. Could you ask your professor or your ANSYS Support Coordinator of your school to contact ANSYS reps and reference this thread, for support ?

Thanks,

Win

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.