General Mechanical

General Mechanical

AnsysWBU.exe encountered a problem. A diagnostic file has been written

• Surendrasg1
      Subscriber

I have suffered from this problem. Please suggest me. I am using Ansys 19.1 in windows 10 64 bit

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

Please can you post more details?  What were you doing when you got the error? Remember to post images into the text window: staff can't open attachments. 

• Surendrasg1
      Subscriber

After something change in Design Modeler, the Model Tab is not easily open due to difficulty in file attachment. And got the message like this as IMessage from Ansys have attached here. If i open and close frequently around 10/12 times , the updated geometry is attached.

• Surendrasg1
      Subscriber

I got this type of message while opening Model Tab. This message was send during file attachment after change some geometry feature in Design Modeler and then opening Model tab. Kindly request for your assistance 

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

OK, so the problem could be in the geometry: what does it look like?  It's also possible to corrupt the workflows, if that's happened drag another workflow into Workbench and connect the geometry from the first to the second. 

• Surendrasg1
      Subscriber

No, No. Geometry is modified from previous but OK . You can see it in screen shots. Problem in attaching the modified geometry attachment. Remember that I have both version of 2019  R1 and 2019 R2.

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

OK, open DesignModeler and check the geometry: what changed? 

• Surendrasg1
      Subscriber

During analysis, sometimes it is necessary to change in geometry. I have change in geometry in Design Modeler. It is now checked (OK). But while opening the Model,  the problem is encountered in attachment of geometry. You can see the screen shots. 

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

Right, so what happens if you connect to a new workflow Model? Knowing what changed is also useful, have you gained/lost any named selections, faces or volumes? 

• Surendrasg1
      Subscriber

Now i am doing it by closing Ansys, then re-open it again and again around 10/12 times. It takes around half to one hour. I want refreshing revised geometry without any problem.

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

And what about when you connect to a new Model component? 

• Trisham
      Subscriber

It is showing me this error, I cant do any type of analysis in ansys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Trisham
      Subscriber

• Surendrasg1
      Subscriber

Thank you for Reply. I am also suffering from it.

• daanush
      Subscriber
      i got the same error. i tried what ever i could from the web ,still not resolved.nn
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.