August 30, 2018 at 3:18 pmandreevSubscriber
I have created an antenna array (4 radiators) and calculated an radiation pattern of that array. However, the calculated radiation pattern looks like a radiation pattern produced by a single antenna, not an array of four antennae. So, I wonder, what is wrong with my simulations? The input file is attached.
August 30, 2018 at 8:21 pm
August 30, 2018 at 8:41 pmPeter SeranoAnsys Employee
Check the Source Excitation Settings found under "HFSS > Fields > Edit Sources". By default only the first port is excited.
August 30, 2018 at 10:48 pmandreevSubscriber
Peter, thank you!
August 31, 2018 at 2:22 pmPeter SeranoAnsys Employee
You're welcome! Can you please 'like' and tag my post as the answer to your question? Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.