January 17, 2022 at 3:48 pmJManna_42Subscriber
I keep getting an error when I try to boot up the mechanical APDL software that says I don't have a license. This is my first time trying to use ANSYS, I'm pretty sure I followed the student license installation steps correctly... not sure what to do now. Can anyone help?January 17, 2022 at 3:55 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeIf you launch the MAPDL Product Launcher 2021 R2 (Next menu down)
Does it allow you to pick a license?
January 17, 2022 at 6:44 pmJanuary 26, 2022 at 11:00 ampeteroznewmanSubscriberThis error has been written about many times. Here is a link to all the discussions on this site.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- Abnormal Exit Error
- 19.1 FREE Student Products are Released
Top Rated Tags