August 3, 2019 at 2:46 pmmechanical115SubscriberAgain and again i am not able to solve the sfd and bmd for beam element 188. They are showing ETABLE not defined
please help me out
August 5, 2019 at 2:46 pmmechanical115SubscriberPlease help for the above issue
August 5, 2019 at 3:55 pmjj77Subscriber
We have answered - you need to check your posts instead of writing new ones:
As per previous:
August 7, 2019 at 5:01 pmmechanical115SubscriberBro thats ok ..i know the SMISC numbers for beam 188 but it is showing me the database does not exist.and also for other problems it is not showing me vonmises stresses ....i am able to just model and solve the problem in general post proccessor the elemant table are not getting defined .....i think some file is error
August 7, 2019 at 5:04 pmmechanical115SubscriberYou just refer to the photos ...i am easily able to do the same problem in ansys 13 version in other place. but i am getting this problem in my home practice
Please help me out
August 7, 2019 at 5:09 pmmechanical115SubscriberSee the mentioned phots i just defined the table by same... by seq number followed by smisc in 13 version but here it is getting error.anyhow my freinds can able to do the same problem in same 19 version which i am not in my system.
August 7, 2019 at 8:05 pmjj77SubscriberNot sure. If it works in 19, use that. Student version 19 is free for students.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.