June 17, 2021 at 1:18 pmViniLeandro94Subscriber
I'm doing a parametric analysis of mufflers design, looking for what every geometry change could impact on transmission loss. What i need from every analysis is the plot of transmission loss along the frequency range that i have set.
How can i export transmission loss data for a txt document on each design point in the parametric study?
I'm using Ansys 16.2 wih ACT acoustics.
Thanks :)June 22, 2021 at 5:54 pmMike RifeAnsys EmployeeCan you update the version being used? You won't find many using an version that old and it can be difficult to give an accurate answer when the version is not available. In the latest versions Harmonic Acoustic is a native Workbench analysis system. And the min/max of the transmission loss result object can be flagged as a output parameter. You may want to check the v16.2 ACT extension as well for this - I know that some of the ACT extension result objects had quantities that could be flagged as parameters. Perhaps this can be as well.
Otherwise please see the Mechanical APDL 16.2 help on the SPOWER command. Also please review the Ansys 16.2 Help -> Mechanical APDL -> MAPDL Acoustic Analysis Guide -> Chapter 13.5 Transmission loss in a muffler.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.