September 30, 2018 at 11:39 amwilliamsanjayaSubscriber
I found this APDL command. It really useful to bond between rebar and concrete.
But the problem is I dont understand all of these abbreviations and parameters since I need to modify it for my mode.
Can I ask for help if there any guidance for understanding this APDL Command?
ANSYS Reinforced Concrete Beam (RC BEAM) - Static Structural by DrDalyO
PRE PROCESSOR COMMANDS:
POST PROCESSOR COMMANDS:
/VIEW,1,0,0,0 !Use these values to change the view
SET,Last !Outputs final result set
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.