July 4, 2023 at 8:16 pmJUNBO YANGSubscriber
I created the 2D schematic shown below and use the left side as the axis to apply VROTAT and got the geometry shown in the second plot.
After VROTAT, I cannot choose individual volumes using Cylindrical coordinates. Volume 1 and 2 stay together and volume 3 and 4 stay together. No matter whether I set the radius as volume 1 or volume 2, it will select both 1 and 2. The same for 3 and 4...
July 4, 2023 at 9:14 pmJUNBO YANGSubscriberThe code is attached. How to decide the offset value? Is there a rule?
For example, to select 1+2, 'VSEL,S,LOC,X,0,B-S_offset*8' works but 'VSEL,S,LOC,X,0,B-S_offset*7' didn't work.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.