January 14, 2019 at 11:10 am
January 14, 2019 at 11:10 amRobAnsys Employee
Moved to new topic as not related to original thread.
January 14, 2019 at 6:48 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
I have never seen this issue.
Since it shows up with ANSYS.exe error , I'm guessing you get this issue during the solve ?
Please explain more details of the issue.
Can you try solving with 1 core ?
Is it specific to this project, analysis, etc. ? Do you get the same issue with other projects or analysis types ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Abnormal Exit Error