October 27, 2018 at 6:21 pmebone2godSubscriber
I'm having an issue running a simulation in APDL. I am reading an input from a .txt file to run a quasi-static simulation named "AllRuns" and output the results to a new .txt file. When the solution completes and tries to write the outputs to a text file, I get an error message stating:
"Load Set not found on results file AllRuns.rst"
I'm following the same steps as I followed a few days ago to run this simulation, but this is the first time I have seen this error and I can't seem to solve it. Has anybody encountered this issue before? I would appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.