September 10, 2017 at 2:13 amHenryPootelSubscriber
followed the link from AIM student workbench to the app store and tried to download the free wind tunnel app... asks me to log in... use my student account name and password... it rejects it and says user name/password incorrect (of course they are correct, i can log in here to post a question.. duh!). how do I download apps from the app store? or is that not allowed?
September 14, 2017 at 9:29 pmpglAnsys Employee
September 15, 2017 at 1:02 amHenryPootelSubscriber
Great to know (didn't realize students weren't customer portal users, but it completely makes sense now), thank you for your help.
Thanks so much for letting us get some experience with real software tools. I really appreciate it!
September 15, 2017 at 7:25 pmpglAnsys Employee
For an excellent wind tunnel "app" check out our brand new product Discovery Live: http://www.ansys.com/products/3d-design/ansys-discovery-live
You can download this free, you will need an NVIDIA GPU, so use your gaming computer or a higher-end laptop with an Nvidia quadro GPU.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.