General Mechanical

General Mechanical

Apply a static and a dynamic (harmonic) load in one analysis in ANSYS Mechanical

• msteggewentz
      Subscriber
      Hello ANSYS-Community,nis there a possibility in ANSYS Mechanical to apply a static load (distributed load and single load) as well as a dynamic (harmonic) load in one analysis?nOr otherwise, is there a way to save the displacements of the static analysis and import them into my harmonic analysis? nI am simulating the footing of a wind turbine. In a first step I am calculating the displacements due to the towers self weight in a static analysis. Then in a second step I need to calculate the displacements due to a harmonic exciatation additionally to the static loading. ANSYS doesn't let me change the analysis type in one solution phase. But when I start a new solution phase, the displacements from the static analysis are gone.nnI would be very thankful for a reply! nThanks in advance and have a nice day,nMarlenen
    • peteroznewman
      Subscriber
      Add a Design Assessment from the Toolbox. Open the Setup and you can combine analyses.n
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.