September 28, 2020 at 9:28 ammsteggewentzSubscriberHello ANSYS-Community,nis there a possibility in ANSYS Mechanical to apply a static load (distributed load and single load) as well as a dynamic (harmonic) load in one analysis?nOr otherwise, is there a way to save the displacements of the static analysis and import them into my harmonic analysis? nI am simulating the footing of a wind turbine. In a first step I am calculating the displacements due to the towers self weight in a static analysis. Then in a second step I need to calculate the displacements due to a harmonic exciatation additionally to the static loading. ANSYS doesn't let me change the analysis type in one solution phase. But when I start a new solution phase, the displacements from the static analysis are gone.nnI would be very thankful for a reply! nThanks in advance and have a nice day,nMarlenen
September 28, 2020 at 11:49 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.