Tagged: Ansys Discovery, structures
March 29, 2022 at 2:06 pm
March 29, 2022 at 3:11 pmSubashni RavichandranAnsys Employee
Hello Syed Saif Ali
Currently, there is no option to apply a force on an edge.
Would bearing load be an option for you here?
Please check documentation on Bearing load.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Copy user settings to new release
- Electric Heating – Ansys AIM
- problem to access on the spaceclaim help
- Discovery Getting Crashed
- Dwg export error
- Critical error
- BUG to correct is important
- Error messages running solver
- Discovery Live freezes with multiple load cases while topology optimization
- Unexpected graphics error
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.