November 20, 2019 at 4:35 pmuserekSubscriber
I'm struggling a problem in Static Model.
I created a model in a 'Geometry' - a rectangle. Then it have been filled and divided into 3 because I have to load it later on a part. In the ACP (Pre) Model is fine (it is divided and I see 3 parts) but in the next step , which is Static Structural, there is no division - there is just one big face instead of 3...
I tried also something like this: https://www.researchgate.net/post/How_can_you_apply_loads_for_a_limited_area_given_the_entire_surface_of_a_model_in_ANSYS but without reason.
How can I apply that pressure to the area? I'm using Workbench 2019 R3 (student version).
Thanks in advance!
November 25, 2019 at 6:41 amAniketAnsys Employee
You can select the nodes, (manually or using named selection based on a worksheet) and then apply nodal pressure.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.