December 15, 2019 at 12:30 pmGijoys4vSubscriber
Is there any way in workbench sothat we can apply some prestrain value to a solid body before applying other boundary conditions?
December 15, 2019 at 12:38 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Look at the INISTATE command.
December 15, 2019 at 1:11 pmGijoys4vSubscriber
Sorry to say that I havent used any command in ansys workbench. Can you please explain where we have to apply this INISTATE command in workbench.?
December 15, 2019 at 1:47 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Read all the posts in the link above. Some of them say how to apply the command in Workbench.
December 15, 2019 at 2:41 pmGijoys4vSubscriber
only two post in that link which is leading to google search engine first. In that post it is said to read the ansys work bench documentation. Iam not having the documentation. From where I can get this pdf?
December 15, 2019 at 3:00 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
In Chrome, that link give 56 results on 4 pages. Here is a portion of page 2.
Here is a link for how to open the ANSYS Help system when a URL is provided in posts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.