November 22, 2017 at 2:14 pmdanirizzieroSubscriber
Hi there! I'm doing a lot of simulations with Aqwa and I've a problem exporting data (in order to do diagrams). The problem is that the CSV file produced by Aqwa uses ',' as separator between the values. These values are not integer numbers!! So when I try to open the CSV file with Excel or similar the result is messed up (please see example below), because the integer part and the fractional part of each number are divided into 2 different data entries in the XLSX Excel file.
Original Data Entries:
Is there any way to make Aqwa use a different separator between the values? I think that might solve the problem.
Thanks in advance!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results