TAGGED: .csv, ansys-aqwa, aqwa, export-data
May 23, 2023 at 8:02 am
May 25, 2023 at 9:59 amMike PettitAnsys Employee
To do this you will need to run AqwaReader as a post-solve command - there are detailed instructions included in the AqwaReader Manual, as well as a Python script that you can get started with. You should be able to access the manual from within the Aqwa Workbench editor:
- click the Help menu on the top toolbar
- click to open any of the Aqwa Manuals in the list
- once the Ansys help website opens, click 'Aqwa 2023 R1' in the top left corner of the page to see the full list of Aqwa documentation
- select 'AqwaReader Manual'.
I would suggest reading through the whole AqwaReader manual as there is important information in each section (it's not very long). I hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- License Error
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Workbench not opening
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Workbench error
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.