March 12, 2022 at 6:05 pmitamarSubscriber
I did the Bicycle Crank and Lumbar Motion Simulation in the "Stress Analysis in Solid Mechanics" and got errors on both of them even though I did the tutorials to the letter.
On the Biycle Crank I figured that the Students Version is limited in its node count so I just moved on,
But on the lumbar motion I get an unkown error, I wonder if its also related to the students version,March 14, 2022 at 6:46 amSuryaAnsys Employee
All the examples provided under the homework section are compatible with the student version and can be run successfully using the same. The node limit for the student version is 128k, but for the bike crank example, the number of nodes is just 12k.
Please make sure you are using the right unit system while providing the input and if the problem still arises, consider installing the recent student version of Ansys (2022 R1)
How to access the ANSYS Online Help ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Rules & Guidelines ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.