October 13, 2020 at 10:27 amTechBoySubscriber
If atmospheric pressure outlet is outlet boundary condition, what pressure values should be given here ?October 13, 2020 at 12:48 pmRobAnsys EmployeeUsually zero, as the atmospheric pressure is generally set in the operating pressure. nOctober 13, 2020 at 1:29 pmTechBoySubscriberThanks for reply. From where we can set operating pressure in Fluent ? In Reference Values panel ?nOctober 13, 2020 at 2:33 pmRobAnsys EmployeeOperating Conditions, it's accessible from the Boundary Conditions and Cell Zones section. nOctober 14, 2020 at 6:53 amTechBoySubscriberThank you so much Sir.nViewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.