September 15, 2020 at 2:01 pmciemaSubscriberCan we obtain auto-saving effect during optimization process? For example saving project after calculation complete for each design point?n
September 18, 2020 at 4:45 pmDragana JandricAnsys EmployeeIs the concern that the solved DPs will be lost if the DX crashes? All solved DPs are saved in the memory automaticallynnIf the project was saved with a DX system in the Schematic before the crash:nThe simplest way to recover the DPs is:nRe-open the projectnA dialog box appears. Question is: Do you want to return to the last saved project version?n=> Click No (to keep all files that were generated between the last save and the crash)n=> An informational message says that all DPs were restored in the DX cache (internal memory).nRe-run your DX system with all the same settings as beforen=> The optimization is re-run but the DPs are not re-solved. They are immediately restored.nnn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.