February 8, 2022 at 10:37 amNvNSubscriber
Hello! I am running a simulation of 2ps and the end of the simulation is triggered by the auto-shutoff at around 1.12ps. However, when I look deeper into the simulation status and the auto-shutoff level over time, it dramatically switches to threshold and switches off the simulation and doesn't decay slowly over time as I would expect. Any tips for what could be causing this?February 8, 2022 at 2:40 pmNvNSubscriberI just noticed that in the example diabolo_single.fsp file provided by lumerical in Photothermal heating in plasmonic nanostructures ÔÇô Lumerical Support, the auto shutoff level curve is the same! Whereas the diabolo_array curve looks more like what I would expect.
February 9, 2022 at 12:33 amViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags