November 18, 2020 at 9:22 amAngelFallsSubscriberGreeting,nI'm trying to model a battery by using 5 diferente domains. When I compared the results given in the manual for the average model with my results, I can clearly see that what I'm doing is wrong. For my 5 layers model, the temperature is the same everywhere. For the average model, this is not the case.The average thermal properties are taken from the manual. For each of the domains, their properties are taken from the manual as well.Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how can I solve it? (MSMD NTGk model)nnThank you.n
November 20, 2020 at 12:05 pmspatelAnsys EmployeeHello,nIf the temperatures are the same everywhere then it seems like the heat transfer is not happening between, for example, the active cell zones and the tabs.nSo please check that the mesh is connected between different cell zones. If you are using Mesh Interfaces then make sure the Coupled option is selected.nBest regards,nSamir n
- The topic ‘Average battery model vs 5 layers model. Getting different results’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.