August 21, 2019 at 11:25 pmBabakSubscriber
I am very new to ANSYS and would like to simulate Wireless Power Transfer with Planar Coils. The best tool for this kind of simulations is HFSS but I cannot find it in student products. It seems that I should find HFSS in ANSYS Electronics Desktop but I cannot find this application in any of the student products. Is it possible to run HFSS in student version?
August 22, 2019 at 3:50 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Unfortunately, the student version doesn't offer any ANSYS Electronics products, you would have to ask your advisor/university if they have an academic license for it. If not, you can ask them to reach out to local ANSYS representatives.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.