February 16, 2022 at 12:00 amHRKSubscriber
I am trying to analyze eye pettern through Mach-Zehnder modulator, but in the property pannel I could not see any variable for bandwidth of it.
Do anyone help me how to configurate bandwidth of this element?February 23, 2022 at 7:01 pmGuanhui WangAnsys EmployeeHi HRK How do you define the bandwidth of the eye diagram? Or do you mean the 3-dB bandwidth for the modulator? To calculate the modulator S21 bandwidth, you can use the same method we introduced in this exmple here: https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042329094-Ring-modulator-time-domain-INTERCONNECT-
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.