February 7, 2022 at 12:00 pmfrancescocurzioSubscriber
Hi everyone! I'm a mechanical engineer student and for my master's thesis i have to create a model of a battery cell (Sony 18650) and study the mechanical behaviour of the cell under the application of an impact on LS-DYNA PrePost. I need to model all the components of the cell (center pin, separator, copper film, aluminum film, active materials on anode and cathode and shell casing), so the model needs a high level of detail.
Due to the fact im using this software for the first time, i am having difficulty during the process.
Someone knows some models that i can use as reference or if there are topics on this forum that can help me?
FrancescoFebruary 7, 2022 at 4:12 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
You can find a variety of examples here:
Welcome to LS-DYNA Examples
Regards Ashish Khemka
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.