August 19, 2018 at 2:16 amAnanth NarayanSubscriberHello Can anybody tell me, how to do analysis on various beams especially SSB. Apdl I use is from 19.0.
August 19, 2018 at 5:21 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Here is a small video tutorial which performs a SSB in Ansys. This is using an old version of ANSYS. However, the analysis should be similar. I hope this helps.
August 20, 2018 at 11:34 amAnanth NarayanSubscriberDear karthik
In ansys 10.1 2d beam is used but in 19.0 beam 188 which is 3d beam. Please try in 19.0. There was a statement that "beam 188 can be used as 2d beam".
August 23, 2018 at 12:57 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.