February 16, 2022 at 12:32 pmHozaifaSubscriber
hi, I am using lumped port, and I am also trying to activate the beta option for enhanced lumped port , but there is no option like this in my beta option..!!!!!February 18, 2022 at 10:38 amAnchal SinghAnsys Employee
Can you let us know from where you came to know about the 'Enhanced Lumped Port' option? Can you please elaborate more about your problem?
February 18, 2022 at 10:58 amHozaifaSubscriberhi, thanks for your feedback...
what do you mean by (where ) exactly !!!! I am trying to simulate many dual band structure using lumped port, and always et little different result, compare to other results, so I am trying to use this option for better results (A Beta option enables an enhanced port solver to regular HFSS solutions for lumped ports, where the port may be inhomogeneous and not support TEMmodes, page 2317 in help document)
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags