March 18, 2022 at 4:17 pmjoseDSubscriber
I got this error message. I have been uninstalled and installed several times but nothing happen same ERROR!!! Help!March 22, 2022 at 12:58 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeCheck the PATH System Variable to make sure that C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;ÔÇª entries are in front of everything else.
Like:PATH=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;ÔÇªall other entries...
Manually register the DLLs listed below by starting a Command Prompt (DOS) "as administrator" and changing to the directory c:\windows\system32, then typing:
Rename v221 from %APPDATA%\ansys\v221 to v221.old (where %APPDATA% is where your APPDATA variable is set to - "Just type %APPDATA% in the Explorer Address bar" and it will take you there).
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.