January 15, 2018 at 11:55 pmlalelacheeseSubscriber
I keep getting a black window in Fluent 18.2. This was never an issue when I used the Asus ZenBook UX305UA. Now I currently use the UX330UA. Both of these laptops do not have a dedicated GPU. I've tried the solutions posted in here, but they don't work for me.
Any help is much appreciated.
February 13, 2018 at 5:01 pmjsokolSubscriber
I have the same issue with ANSYS 18.2/Fluent. Please help! Is there any way to use Fluent without a dedicated graphics card??
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga 2nd Ed
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i7-7600 CPU @ 2.80 GHz
Intel HD Graphics 620
February 13, 2018 at 9:02 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriber
FLUENT should work without a dedicated Graphic card. Is the console showing that Fluent has accepted the mesh without any error?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- License Error
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing