Feedback

Feedback

Blank content after Post

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

It happens far too often that I type a long response, then when I hit Post, I get a blank post. It happens so often that I usually hit Ctrl-A and Ctrl-C to copy the entire content of the post before I hit Post.  But sometimes I forget to do that and lose some really good content.

I complained about this in February, but it has not improved. I'm tired of this defect as it happened again tonight.

• raul.raghav
      Subscriber

Sometimes you type so much and press the "Add Post" tab, and all is gone. Very frustrating some times

• Vishal Ganore
      Ansys Employee

Thanks for Flagging. Our IT is looking into this as a priority. We might lose browse button functionality for some period to correct this error. 

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

I no longer try to include an attachment when I first post as it has a much higher risk of a failure. I always post then attach later.

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Two blank posts in the last hour. They were not that long or contained any equations.

• Vishal Ganore
      Ansys Employee

Guys, blank post issues have been resolved last week. You would no more see it but we lost the browse button tool. Let me know if you see any related issues again.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.