October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys Employee
Why can't the body be moved in SpaceClaim?
October 17, 2017 at 10:08 amcbhavsarAnsys Employee
Please check if you have applied any Assembly constraints under Design Tab on your Components in SpaceClaim. If there are any Assembly Constraints like Align, Rigid,Tangent, etc, it may restrict the movement of the parts depending on the applied constraint. To move the Component using Move command, you will have to remove the Assembly constraint accordingly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- section plane
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler