October 9, 2018 at 12:20 pmtarkanucakSubscriber
I'm trying to use the option "Body of Influence" for mesh sizing, but I have "Element Size" and "Sphere of Influence" options only. Is BOI not included in student package?
October 9, 2018 at 12:25 pmNaresh PatreAnsys Employee
The option is available in the field if you selected a body and is set to
October 9, 2018 at 12:26 pmKarthik RAdministrator
You should be able to find 'BOI' option when you 'Insert' the 'Sizing' feature in WorkBench Meshing. You will have to select the 'Body' filter. You should be able to see the body of influence feature in type. Here is a screenshot.
Here are some links you might find useful.
I hope this helps.
October 9, 2018 at 12:42 pmtarkanucakSubscriber
Thanks for the solution, turned off adaptive sizing and it worked!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.