June 26, 2022 at 2:54 pm
June 29, 2022 at 12:32 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Are you expecting the parts to interpenetrate? Can you try defining the contact region?
June 29, 2022 at 2:06 pmluis.serra5Subscriber
No, that's not what I want. I want to see part's behavior after a car impact and interpenetration is not expected. I tried to define some contact pairs but this problem is still happening. I am using shell elements in the mesh.
Thank you for your answer. Regards,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.