May 17, 2023 at 11:10 amDomiziano Dario TosiSubscriber
Hi, someone know or have the information to insert on ansys as a material a human cell, like osteocyte or for bone tissue?
May 18, 2023 at 8:51 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if the following links help:
- Create Material - ANSYS Innovation Courses
- Biomechanical Stress Analysis of a Human Femur Bone Using ANSYS - ScienceDirect
- Finite element modeling of multiple density materials of bone specimens for biomechanical behavior evaluation | SpringerLink
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How do I make a chart with multiple material parameters on y-axis?
- Invalid Assignment error
- *LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL ? how Ansys transform coordinates system?
- Material library
- PLA Material
- How to add SN curve for new material in Fatigue analysis?
- ANSYS 19.0 with Additive Manufacturing Extension
- properties of balsa wood
- Looking for Spring steel (55Si7) library material
- Ansys material damage
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.