July 7, 2022 at 8:07 amshantashreejena97Subscriber
I am trying to do modal analysis of a rocket just after the take off condition. I want to calculate mode shapes and relative stress at the large deformation areas. What boundary conditions should I take for this analysis? I have only given payload as point mass in the payload attachment frame. Can anyone please tell me what else boundary conditions should I take?
July 7, 2022 at 12:06 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Please don’t post the same question in multiple channels. I have answered this question in this post: https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/boundary-conditions-for-the-modal-analysis-of-a-rocket/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- LS-Dyna not appearing in ANSYS Workbench
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Explicit dynamic modeling of machining process coupled with thermal