September 6, 2018 at 12:01 pmjonsysSubscriberHow can I restrain a face from rotating around an axis; for example I want X=RX=RZ=0. How to do that?
September 6, 2018 at 12:06 pmRohith PatchigollaAnsys Employee
Please use a Remote Displacement option.
September 6, 2018 at 12:22 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Yes, please see this section on Remote Displacement.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display