July 5, 2021 at 11:31 amLambrescuSubscriber
I have the following problem:
I do a static structural analysis and after that, I perform a buckling analysis with pre-stress (results from the static analysis).
I get the message:
During the multiframe restart process, neither the .RDB file nor the
.Rnnn files were found. Both files are required to perform the
multiframe restart for the linear perturbation analysis. You must use
the RESCONTROL,LINEAR command in the prior base analysis. The
ANTYPE,,RESTART command is ignored.
I do not understand it.
Could you please help?
Kind regards and thanks
IonutJuly 5, 2021 at 12:01 pmErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeHi
Not sure why that happens - see the internet and the forum to see if you find a post that helps, for instance :
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.